National University Degree Admission Circular 2020. Today we will discuss the National University Degree Admission of the current year 2020. Generally, the NU Degree admission form is published on National University’s website. But in addition to that, all the information regarding NU Degree admission is also posted here in our site just for your needs. Admission seekers are requested to visit this site often. Please go through this article to know more information regarding National University Degree Admission Circular or related things.
National University Degree Admission 2020 Probable Date
Last year NU Degree Admission circular was published in November 2020. Following that policy, this time the circular of NU Degree course 2020-21 session was supposed to be published on similar sort of dates. But due to the Corona Virus pandemic this year, it might get delayed for a few months. We will share the information as soon as any official statement comes from the National University authority.
|Subject||DU Degree Admission Circular 2020|
|Application Start||27th November 2020|
|Application Deadline||04th December 2020|
|Orientation Class||1st January 2021|
NU Degree Admission Requirements
To apply for NU Degree Admission candidates must be passed their SSC/HSC or similar exams. To be considered as eligible, an applicant must pass SSC or similar exam with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 with counting the 4th subject. In addition, an applicant must pass HSC or similar exam within 2018-2020 with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 with counting the 4th subject. The total number of six kinds of Degree Pass Course & this course time period is 3 years. Such as:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Music (BMU)
- Bachelor of Science (BSC)
- Bachelor of Sports (B Sports)
- Bachelor of Social Science (BSS)
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BSS)
National University Degree Admission Application Process
Each college has a separate merit list for 1st-year degree admission. The authorities count the GPA of candidates with the 4th subject of SSC and HSC in 40% and 60% proportion respectively.
- Interested Students can visit this website (www.admissions.nu.edu.bd)
- Click on the Degree Option
- Press the Apply Now (Degree Option)
- Now you will get a blank form for a fill-up.
- Applicant input his/her Roll Number of Secondary and Higher Secondary must be entered correctly in grades/universities and passes.
- After input your information you will get the main form for admission.
- In this form, you have to fill up all the necessary information.
- After complete your admission form fills up you will get an applicant copy.
- Save this copy for further use
Let’s discuss how candidates can apply for National University Degree pass course admission. First of all, the interested applicant should visit the NU official website and update his/her personal and educational information, and then a 120*150-pixel size photo of the candidate needs to be uploaded. At last, the applicant provides his/her signature and phone number before clicking the submit button. To know more on that and complete the application process, this is the official website you should visit:
To get all kinds of information regarding the National University Degree admission circular, result, etc. please keep visiting on our website and let us keep you updated. Thanks for your patience so far.