Why Dryer Terminal Block Screws Is Necessary?
Screws are required to join dryer terminal blocks together to allow current to flow between them. This ensures a secure electrical connection and helps prevent shorts and other hazards.
Our Top Picks For Best Dryer Terminal Block Screws
Best Dryer Terminal Block Screws Guidance
When it comes time to replace the screw and nut set on your dryer’s terminal block, don’t despair. This seemingly small task can actually be quite easy, as long as you have the right replacement part. The part you need is called a “screw and nut set” and can be found at most any hardware store.
Using a screwdriver, remove the two screws that hold the terminal block in place. These screws are usually located at the top and bottom of the block. Once the screws are removed, the entire block can be lifted out.
With the block removed, take a look at the back side. There should be two small metal plates, each with two screw holes. These are the attachment points for the new screw and nut set.
Using the new screw and nut set, reattach the two metal plates to the back of the terminal block. Be sure to use the correct size screws, so that they fit snugly into the holes. Once the screws are tightened, the entire assembly can be replaced into the dryer.
With the new screw and nut set in place, your dryer’s terminal block will be as good as new.
Common Questions on Dryer Terminal Block Screw and Nut Set Replacement Part”279393″• What are the dimensions of the part?
The part is approximately 2 inches in diameter.
• Where is the part located?
The part is located on the back of the dryer near the lint trap.
• What is the purpose of the part?
The part is used to hold the lint screen in place.
• Is the part easy to replace?
Yes, the part is easy to replace. All you need is a screwdriver.
Why We Like This
1. The set includes one screw and one nut.
2. The screw is made of metal and the nut is made of plastic.
3. The set is used to replace the dryer terminal block screw and nut.
4. The set is easy to install and is a great replacement for your old set.
5. The set is a great way to ensure that your dryer is working properly.
If your clothes dryer is not working properly, it may be time to replace the cord screw kits. These high-quality replacement screws are an exact equivalent for the following part numbers: AP3020386, 279393D, 279393VP, 3184, AH334188, EA334188, PS334188. This kit includes 3 screws and 3 nuts, and is compatible with major brands such as Whirlpool, Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, and Roper. Replacing these cord screws is a quick and easy DIY repair that will help extend the lifespan of your dryer. We offer a lifetime warranty and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase.
Common Questions on 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit by PartsBroz – Compatible Whirlpool, Amana, Kenmore, Maytag, Roper Dryer Cord Screws – Replaces AP3020386, EA334188, PS334188 – Lifetime Replacement Screws for Repair• What are the dimensions of the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit?
The dimensions of the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit are 3.8 x 2.5 x 0.8 inches.
• What is the weight of the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit?
The weight of the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit is 0.16 ounces.
• Is the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit easy to install?
Yes, the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit is easy to install.
• What is the function of the 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit?
The 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit is used to secure the dryer cord to the terminal block.
Why We Like This
• Exact equivalent for part numbers AP3020386, 279393D, 279393VP, 3184, AH334188, EA334188, PS334188
• This kit includes 3 screws and 3 nuts
• Compatible with Whirlpool, Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Inglis, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper
• Will help if your appliance does not start
• Meets or exceeds all manufacturer specifications
Additional Product Information
|Color||As shown in the picture|
Looking for a way to keep your Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Kenmore, Inglis, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper, or Whirlpool dryer running like new? This 279393 Exact Fit for WHIRLPOOL DRYER TERMINAL BLOCK SCREW SET REPLACEMENT is just what you need! Made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer, this replacement screw and nut set is an exact fit for your compatible dryer model. So don’t wait any longer to keep your trusty dryer running smoothly – order this replacement set today and get back to laundry duty!
Common Questions on 279393 Exact Fit for WHIRLPOOL DRYER TERMINAL BLOCK SCREW SET REPLACEMENT (1)• What is the part number for the replacement screw set for a Whirlpool dryer?
The part number for the replacement screw set for a Whirlpool dryer is 279393.
• How many screws are included in the set?
There are five screws included in the set.
• What is the purpose of the screws?
The screws are used to secure the terminal block to the dryer.
• Where can I purchase the replacement set?
The set can be purchased at most major hardware stores or online retailers.
Why We Like This
• 1. Exact Fit for WHIRLPOOL DRYER TERMINAL BLOCK SCREW SET REPLACEMENT (1).
• 2. Replacement screw and nut set Exact Fit for some Admiral, Amana, Crosley, Estate, Kenmore, Inglis, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper, and Whirlpool dryer models.
• 3. Exact Replaces: 279393, 279393D, 279393VP, 3184, AH334188, AP3020386, EA334188, PS334188, B004XLDD60, B004XL20L4, B005BQRC3Q.
• 4. The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well tested by the manufacturer.
• 5. This is a genuine replacement part.
Thank you for purchasing our Ultra Durable 279393 Dryer Screw Replacement Part! This product is made of high quality materials and is designed to be a exact fit for your Whirlpool Kenmore Dryers. It replaces part numbers 279393D, 279393VP, and AP3020386. This product is easy to install and is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Thank you for choosing Blue Stars!
Common Questions on Ultra Durable 279393 Dryer Screw Replacement Part by Blue Stars – Exact Fit for Whirlpool Kenmore Dryers – Replaces 279393D 279393VP AP3020386 – PACK OF 6• What are the dimensions of this product?
The dimensions of the product are 3.8 x 2.9 x 0.9 inches.
• What is the weight of this product?
The weight of the product is 6.4 ounces.
• What is the material of this product?
The material of the product is metal.
• What is the color of this product?
The color of the product is silver.
• What is the price of this product?
The price of the product is $7.99.
Why We Like This
• 1. 100% LIFETIME WARRANTY:
• Customer satisfaction is our priority. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or FULL refund, no questions asked. Buy with confidence!
• 2. MODEL NUMBER:
• 279393 Dryer Cord Screw Kit.
• 3. EASY TO INSTALL:
• It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag, Roper, Crosley, Amana, Estate, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef) and replaces part numbers 279393D, 279393VP, AP3020386.
• 4. FIT MODELS:
• [Kenmore] 10686294140 10686294340 10686294540 10686294740 10686294840 10687884100 10687884600 1106007299 1106085299 1106090199 1106090299 1106090799 1106092299 1106092799 1106093299 1106093699 1106094299 11086294840 11086294830 11086294820 11086294810 11086294750 11086294740 11086294730 110
Additional Product Information
If your clothes dryer isn’t working properly, one possible issue could be the terminal block screw kit. This kit includes six screws and six nuts, and is a compatible replacement for Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Crosley, Amana, Estate, Inglis, Admiral, and Magic Chef dryers. It’s an easy fix that could get your dryer working again in no time!
Common Questions on 279393 Terminal Block Screw Kit – Compatible With Whirlpool Kenmore Dryers- Replaces: 279393 279393D 279393VP AP3020386 PS334188 3184 – Pack of 6• What is the Whirlpool Kenmore dryer screw kit terminal block?
The Whirlpool Kenmore dryer screw kit terminal block is a replacement part for dryers. It is used to hold the screws in place and is compatible with most Whirlpool and Kenmore dryers.
• How do I install the Whirlpool Kenmore dryer screw kit terminal block?
Installation is easy, simply follow the instructions in the included owner’s manual.
• What are the dimensions of the Whirlpool Kenmore dryer screw kit terminal block?
The terminal block is 2.5 inches wide and 1.75 inches tall.
• How many screws are included in the kit?
There are six screws included in the kit.
• Does the Whirlpool Kenmore dryer screw kit terminal block come with a warranty?
Yes, the terminal block comes with a one-year limited warranty.
Why We Like This
• 1. Replaces part number: AP3020386, 3184, 279393, 279393D, 279393VP, PS334188.
• 2. It is made exactly fit different brands (Whirlpool, Kenmore, Roper, Crosley, Amana, Estate, Inglis, Admiral, Magic Chef)
• 3. The kit includes 6 screws and 6 nuts.
• 4. This part fixes the following symptoms: Will Not Start.
• 5. 30 days free return and exchange, for any reason, you are not satisfied, you can request a replacement or a full refund.
Benefits of Dryer Terminal Block Screws
Using the proper screws when connecting your dryer’s terminal block is important for a variety of reasons. The most obvious reason is that using the wrong screw can cause an electrical hazard. Incorrectly threaded or sized screws can also damage the terminal block, potentially causing shorts and other problems.
In addition to safety and function, using the correct screws will also extend the life of your dryer by keeping the connections tight over time. Loose connections are one of the leading causes of premature failure in dryers and other appliances.
There are two main types of screws used to connect a dryer’s terminal blocks: Phillips head and flathead (also called slotted) screws. Phillips head screws are more common these days, but either type will work as long as they’re properly sized for the job.
Buying Guide for Best Dryer Terminal Block Screws
If you are in the market for dryer terminal block screws, then you have come to the right place. This buying guide will provide you with all of the information that you need in order to make an informed decision about which screws are right for your dryer.
First and foremost, it is important to understand what a terminal block screw is. These screws are used to connect the wires from your dryer’s heating element to the terminals on your dryer’s control board. In other words, they are responsible for ensuring that electricity flows from your power source (i.e. outlet) to your dryer in a safe and controlled manner.
There are two main types of terminal block screws: those with Phillips head threads and those with slotted head threads. The type of screw that you choose will be determined by the type of threading on your dryer’s control board. Most models will utilize Phillips head threads, but it is always best to double check before making your purchase.
Once you have determined which type of screw is required, it is time to start shopping around. The best place to find a great deal on these screws is online. There are many reputable retailers that sell these components at very reasonable prices. Be sure to compare prices between different vendors before making your final purchase decision.
In conclusion, following this buying guide should help you find the best possible deal on dryer terminal block screws. Be sure to compare prices between different vendors and choose those with Phillips head threads if possible (as they tend to be more durable).
Frequently Asked Question
What are the best dryer terminal block screws?
Some screws that may be suitable for a dryer terminal block include flat head screws, Phillips head screws, or hex head screws.
What is the difference between dryer screws and other types of screws?
Dryer screws are specifically designed to be used with drywall. They have a sharp point that helps them penetrate the drywall and a wide, flat head that helps to distribute the load evenly and prevent the screw from pulling through the drywall. Other types of screws, such as wood screws, have a different design that is not as well suited for use with drywall.
How do I know if a screw is a good fit for my dryer?
The best way to know if a screw is a good fit for your dryer is to take the old screw to a hardware store and find an exact match.
What is the purpose of a dryer terminal block screw?
The purpose of a dryer terminal block screw is to secure the wire to the terminal block.
How do I install dryer terminal block screws?
Most dryers will have installation instructions included in the owner’s manual. If you cannot find your owner’s manual, or if the instructions are unclear, you can usually find helpful installation videos online.
Thank you for your time, it was great getting to speak with you about the best dryer terminal block screws. I hope that after hearing about the product and the benefits that it provides, you will decide to purchase it for your needs.